Official IWI Level II Tavor/AR15 Operator - SALT LAKE (2 Day)
LEVEL 2 | Salt Lake City | 2 Day Course
Sep 16/17 | 8:00am – 4:30pm CDT
Big Salty Range 6316 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104
About the Course
8:00am – 4:30pm on Sat, 16 Sept
8:00am – 4:30pm on Sun, 17 Sept
Learn proper use of the IWI Tavor battle rifle directly from the source! This course will be taught by Tactical Fitness founder, Ron, a former IDF sniper. Upon completion of the course students will receive a discount directly from IWI on one IWI firearm as well as a discount off their web store on accessories.
This course is designed to build upon the fundamental skills of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems gained from the Level I Operator Course and enhance the user’s ability to employ the system. After reviewing marksmanship and the manual of arms, the shooter will be instructed on additional techniques required for a multitude of situations.
Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community. * This course will require physical activity, to include running and rapid assumption of positions. Please disclose any medical conditions which may preclude your participation from certain events.
- Confirmation of zero
- Review of basic manipulations
- Transitions on the move
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting from behind cover
- Movement into positions
- Stress drills
- Timed drills
- Long range engagements *
- For additional questions contact us directly at Training@iwi.us or (717) 695-2081 and reference the Tavor Operator
Level I Tavor Operator
Course Firearms Requirements:
- Tavor SAR or X95 you may also run the course with an AR if you would like
- Sling – click here to purchase and have it delivered to you at the range.
- 5 serviceable 30 round magazines
- Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
- 9mm caliber or greater serviceable pistol
- 3 serviceable pistol magazines (5 – 8 for single stack autos)
- Pistol Holster (NO SERPA HOLSTERS) and magazine carrier that accommodates 2 spare magazines. If you do not have an X95 or SAR just let us know during registration and one will be provided for you free of charge.
- 500 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 NO GREEN (M855/SS109) TIP OR TRACER AMMO pre purchase here and have it delivered to you at the course.
- 150 Rounds of pistol ammunition minimum pre-purchase here and have it delivered to you at the course.
Location: Big Salty Range 6316 2100 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104 Lodging: Any Salt Lake city airport hotel will be 10 minutes from the range.
What does the cost of registration cover?
Cost will cover the course only. The student is responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals (unless otherwise indicated), firearms (unless a loaner is requested), ammunition, and personal gear.
Do I need a background check to attend training?
Yes, unless you have a current state issued concealed carry permit. *If so, then you will need to upload a copy of your permit and driver’s license during registration in lieu of a background check. I don’t have a concealed carry permit. How do I obtain a background check? Sentry Link offers a National Criminal Background Check for a fee of $19.95 per report. Once the report is obtained send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it included with your registration packet. You can send the report via the “Share” button.
How do I pay for the course?
During the registration process, you will be asked to enter your payment information or voucher code in order to pay for the course. This payment is required to hold your place in the course due to class limits and the management of student / instructor ratios.
Cost covers the course only (unless otherwise indicated). Students are responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals, firearms (unless a loaner is requested), ammunition, and personal gear.
You must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident to attend a Tactical Fitness firearms course
- November 7, 2022