Official IWI Level I Tavor/AR15 Operator
San Antonio (2 Day course)
Nov 12 – 13 | 8:00am – 4:30pm CDT
410 Nickerson Farms Road Seguin, 78155
About the Course
8:00am – 4:30pm on Sat, 22 Oct
8:00am – 4:30pm on Sun, 23 Oct
Learn proper use of the IWI Tavor battle rifle directly from the source! This course will be taught by Tactical Fitness founder, Ron, a former IDF sniper.
This course is designed to teach the fundamentals of shooting the Tavor SAR and X95 rifle systems. AR platforms also welcome. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a large discount off a IWI firearm as well as a large discount off the IWI.us store.
The bullpup design is advantageous as well as unique but requires some additional training to effectively employ the system under stress. Your instruction will be conducted by members of the law enforcement and special operations community.
*This course may require some moderate physical activity.
Core Topics Core topics that will be covered include:
- Function of the Tavor system
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Fundamentals of shooting
- Shooting from various positions
- Malfunction clearance
- Near and far target engagements
- Turns and pivots
*For additional questions contact us directly at Training@iwi.us or 717-695-2081 and reference the Tavor Operator Course.
Prerequisites, Requirements & Gear List
- Tavor SAR or X95
- Sling – click here to purchase and have it delivered to you at the range.
- 5 – serviceable 30 round magazines
- Rifle magazine carrier that accommodates a minimum of 2 spare magazines
Few rentals are available for this course. Please email us if you need one firstname.lastname@example.org
- 600 Rounds of 5.56 / .223 NO GREEN (M855/SS109) TIP OR TRACER AMMO pre purchase here and have it delivered to you at the course.
- 308 caliber is not allowed at this range
- Hearing Protection
- Eye Protection
- Knee Pads
- Boots / Hiking Shoes
- Rain Gear
- Jacket (Seasonal)
- Water Bottle
- Cleaning Kit
- License to carry (LTC,CHL, CCW) or background check. Please email them to email@example.com
410 Nickerson Farms Road Seguin,Texas 78155
What does the cost of registration cover?
Cost will cover the course only. The student is responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals (unless otherwise indicated), firearms (unless a loaner is requested), ammunition, and personal gear.
Do I need a background check to attend training?
Yes, unless you have a current state issued concealed carry permit.
*If so, then you will need to upload a copy of your permit and driver’s license during registration in lieu of a background check.
I don’t have a concealed carry permit. How do I obtain a background check?
Sentry Link offers a National Criminal Background Check for a fee of $19.95 per report.
Once the report is obtained send the report to firstname.lastname@example.org to have it included with your registration packet. You can send the report via the “Share” button.
How do I pay for the course?
During the registration process, you will be asked to enter your payment information or voucher code in order to pay for the course. This payment is required to hold your place in the course due to class limits and the management of student / instructor ratios. Cost covers the course only (unless otherwise indicated). Students are responsible for costs associated with travel, lodging, meals, firearms (unless a loaner is requested), ammunition, and personal gear.
- Cancellations: If you cancel no later than 7 days prior to the start of your course, your payment can be applied to a future course for up to one year. If you cancel within 7 days of your course start date, your payment is non-refundable and will be considered as used.
- Refunds: There are no refunds.
- ****CLASSES MAY GET CANCELLED UP TO 7 DAYS BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE TO DO LACK OF ENROLLMENT AND OR SEVERE WEATHER. IF YOU ARE FLYING IN BOOK A REFUNDABLE FLIGHT! TACTICAL FITNESS WILL NOT COVER COST OF LOST FLIGHT/HOTELS.
You must be a US Citizen or Permanent resident to attend a Tactical Fitness firearms course
- August 12, 2022