Pistol Force-on-Force Scenario Evening
Pistol Scenario – Austin, TX
Feb 23rd | 6:00pm – 9:00pm CDT
About the Course
Open to All Skill Levels – basic firearms handling skills highly recommended.
- Firearms Safety
- Pistol shooting tactics for low light
- hand held light techniques
- Room clearing tactics
- Considerations for home defense
- Fundamentals of cover and concealment
- Simulations drills with airsoft & UTM
- Scenario’s outside of the home simulations
Requirements & Gear List
- Shooting gear including UTM converted handguns and man-marking rounds will be provided for you
- Quality hand held light – Streamlight, surefire, Modlight recommended
- Eye protection
- Baseball cap/hat
- Groin guard
- Shooting gloves
- Closed toed shoes/boots, pants, belt, and t shirt (we recommend wearing clothing you do not mind getting dirty and/or possibly torn)
- Sweatshirt is required to reduce affect of UTM/airsoft impact
- Water Location Vacant space in north Austin. Directions will be emailed before the class. Lodging Please let us know if you are coming in from out of town and need help finding a hotel in the area.
You will receive an email after purchasing with instructions on how to upload your required documents prior to attending.
Do not bring live firearms or ammunition to this class.
Safety Notice: if you are found to be a safety liability during the course you will be asked to leave without refund!
You must be a US citizen or permanent resident to attend this course!
- November 1, 2022